This is the usual Sunday morning scene. And it always seems to intensify when school starts -- the kids seem to feel the need to get up early and get all the playing in that they can on the weekends. When I greeted the kids this morning, I commented on Grant's excellent train track design, and on how it looked like they were having a lot of fun. "Yeah Dad," said Clara. "We play hard... we'd keep playing for a million days like this if we could." Well play on, guys. play on. Some day it will seem like a million days ago when you used to play like this. So love every minute of it. :-)
sitemap.xml
7 years ago
3 comments:
I remember playing like that when I was a kid...fun times! It looks like you have lots of space for your kids to spread out and let their imaginations run wild while their mothers is busy painting closets! Can't wait to see the finished product when you're done with all of your 'projects'.
Wow! That's a lot of track - but then your kids need a lot of track since they have every Thomas engine, and then some. Great fun for kids with such great imaginations.
Hillams!! I love what your doing to your house! And of course I love seeing those darling kiddos
Melanie
Post a Comment