Sunday, July 11, 2010

Envy of the Neighborhood

Grant: "Hey Dad -- these time trial bars are my best idea yet... and they only took, like, two hours to make."

I can vouch for the two hour part. I awoke this morning to pounding noises in the garage. He was in there for a long time building something. We went out together later in the day, and they worked like a charm.

When Camille was taking the cub scouts to day camp a couple days later, she overheard one of the Ben's friends saying "yeah, I made some of those time trial bars like Grant's. they work really good."

3 comments:

Marta said...

Okay, what's a time trial bar and what does it do on your bike? My guess is Lance Armstrong has one on his bike (it might not look exactly like Grant's, however).

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!

Mix Family said...

that is so rad.