Photographic chronicles of life's adventures with the Hillam family
Thursday, August 20, 2009
15 years!!!
We just celebrated our 15 wedding anniversary! And I'm wearing my original wedding suit to commemorate. So really nothing has changed with me since then, except for less hair. As for Camille, she's just hotter. That sure is a good deal.
It has been an amazing 15 yrs. We are very grateful for how it has gone. Love and thanks to all of you for being our friends and family.
Happy anniversary and congratulations on 15 years of wedded bliss. Thanks for posting pictures of your anniversary trip to Ashton and Yellowstone. Looks like everyone had a great time.
Why didn't you say anything about having your suit let out? haha, I crack myself up. Oh yeah, no wedding ring? I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt and we'll just say it's one of those mirror image pictures. Really though, congrats. I hope that Jeff and I are as happy as you 2 in 15 years and that we are just as good of parents.
5 comments:
Congratulations! On fitting into your suit 15 years later.... Oh and on being happily married that long.
Happy Anniversary you crazy love birds!!!
Happy anniversary and congratulations on 15 years of wedded bliss. Thanks for posting pictures of your anniversary trip to Ashton and Yellowstone. Looks like everyone had a great time.
Why didn't you say anything about having your suit let out?
haha, I crack myself up. Oh yeah, no wedding ring? I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt and we'll just say it's one of those mirror image pictures.
Really though, congrats. I hope that Jeff and I are as happy as you 2 in 15 years and that we are just as good of parents.
I don't buy it. That suit is not fifteen year old. Whatever!
Camille, however, does look smoking hot! (This is Jenn, not Steve, and I'm not switching to the other team, so to speak. I'm just jealous.)
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment