Photographic chronicles of life's adventures with the Hillam family
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Grant Does it Again!
Grant did it for his third year straight! Way to go, buddy! This was his most amazing car design yet. Click on the "events" link on the right for more photos of the big night.
Wow, that's amazing. I think there might be someone trying to redeem himself for past derbies gone bad. Hey, Marta said it first. Just joshin. You're a great dad to help him and make it so fun. I love the pic with Emmie just chillin by Grant. Glad to see her in a picture. :)
3 comments:
Congratulations Grant (and Barry) on another successful Pinewood Derby victory. Hey Ben - the pressure is on for next year!
Way to go on the derby! I enjoyed the photos as well. What talent...
Wow, that's amazing. I think there might be someone trying to redeem himself for past derbies gone bad. Hey, Marta said it first. Just joshin. You're a great dad to help him and make it so fun. I love the pic with Emmie just chillin by Grant. Glad to see her in a picture. :)
Post a Comment