Sunday, May 24, 2009

What a Run!!

Wow, this was a great one. Last year the boys and I did several runs with the run13.com crew, and we were really impressed. So this year the timing was just right for us to be the title sponsor for one of their runs -- so it was the Smile Center Memorial Dat 10k and 5k. It was a huge success with tons of runners and businesses getting involved. In fact, the winner of the men's 10k was Josh McAdams!! He ran it in 31:25... yikes.

So Neal and Grant broke their previous records by running the 10k in 49:13 and 57:59 respectively. WOW!! They were both incredible. And yours truly busted the 58 minute barrier with Grant's help.

I'm sure we'll sponsor this race again next year -- so come on over and join us!

(Who is Josh McAdams? 2008 Beijing Olympian and BYU star. Search him on youtube.)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good turnout! I'm sorry I missed it. I heard it was a BLAST!

Marta said...

Congratulations to all of you. Looks like Neal and Grant are sporting some cool medals - way to go boys. Sounds like you had a pretty fun day.