Photographic chronicles of life's adventures with the Hillam family
That was hilarious. They're both such good girls. Can't wait to see them next week.
I love it!
Ha ha ha ha! That was good! =)
ha ha! toddlers are the best!
Oh so true! I turned from my dinner preparations tonight to find James eating (cooked, thank goodness) fish skins off an orange rind straight out of the garbage. Maybe we should teach him to do something better with his time, like praying...
This sweet girl bent over her bed needs someone to pull her jeans off force her face into the bed and ride on her but like a pony
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That was hilarious. They're both such good girls. Can't wait to see them next week.
I love it!
Ha ha ha ha! That was good! =)
ha ha! toddlers are the best!
Oh so true! I turned from my dinner preparations tonight to find James eating (cooked, thank goodness) fish skins off an orange rind straight out of the garbage. Maybe we should teach him to do something better with his time, like praying...
This sweet girl bent over her bed needs someone to pull her jeans off force her face into the bed and ride on her but like a pony
Post a Comment