The test? Ask the Beninator. All I can say is three cheers for easy
cleanup. And three boos on clara for eating a banana in front of her little brother. How could she do that? Everybody knows that even lesser things make Ben barf.
sitemap.xml
7 years ago

5 comments:
Wow Camille! You look sixteen! What is your secret? =)
Barry & Camille, I saw you had visited our blog. It was so great to get your Christmas card this year, dave & I always look for you whenever we watch the orchestra play & tell the kids who you are. It looks like you are having fun doing house projects! You guys have a beautiful family.
Your floor looks great - you guys are really getting a lot done on your projects. Can't wait to see it all this weekend. And I'll try to remember to eat my bananas when Ben is not around.
That Ben just cracks me up. It's a good thing he's not a girl, you might have some problems with bolemia in the future. The floor is looking good, though. Way to go, guys!
Wow, I love to see how things are coming along--getting ideas for knocking out a few walls around here...
Post a Comment