Photographic chronicles of life's adventures with the Hillam family
Clara is so adorable. What better reward can a dad get than to be appreciated by his daughter.
Wow, what perfect penmanship. I bet she gets straight S+'s. She is the perfect child. Lu-cky!
Sweet Clara. It always makes me laugh how EVERY child signs their notes to parents with their last initial. Our's do the same...just in case you weren't sure which Isaac is writing this note. I love it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Clara is so adorable. What better reward can a dad get than to be appreciated by his daughter.
Wow, what perfect penmanship. I bet she gets straight S+'s. She is the perfect child. Lu-cky!
Sweet Clara. It always makes me laugh how EVERY child signs their notes to parents with their last initial. Our's do the same...just in case you weren't sure which Isaac is writing this note. I love it.
Post a Comment