Photographic chronicles of life's adventures with the Hillam family
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Ben Fives Cosmo
Here is the Beninator after completing the 1 Mile run at the Anuual BYU Triple Crown Classic. Ben got, you guessed, it, first place among the boys from Rock Canyon Elementary! Way to go, Bennie!
Ooo, at first I didn't see little Bennie, and I was worried for Cosmo's reputation. Now that I see him it's okay. A YAHOO!! for Ben on his race from us!
4 comments:
I want to hi five that awesome little dude!
Wow - you Hillam boys are amazing. What is your technique for training them to cross the finish line first. Way to go Ben.
Those kids are amazing. Can you send some of that up here?
Ooo, at first I didn't see little Bennie, and I was worried for Cosmo's reputation. Now that I see him it's okay. A YAHOO!! for Ben on his race from us!
Post a Comment