So while I took Neal and Grant to the lake on a bike ride, Camille took the other kids to Burger King. They had coupons from their summer reading program. So while that did go very well, things went terribly wrong when Ben saw something "gwous in my lap." He immediately lost his lunch, as the expression goes. He was right in the middle of saying to Camille, "I do want a burger now, Mom." So then on the way back home, after picking up Grant and his bike from the lake (that's how the flat tire story ended, by the way), they passed Wendy's, and Ben said:"Hey there's a Wendy's, Mom. That'll snack us up."
Way to get back on that horse, Bennie.

1 comment:
Speaking from experience, it doesn't take much to cause Ben to lose his lunch. But I'm glad he still has confidence in the fast food market.
Post a Comment