Barry, I love reading your updates, it makes me miss Provo sooooo much! I can see why you took your family back there after graduating school. We appreciate it so much more now that we're far away. John is jealous that you get to golf Eastbay, he's looking forward to his next round of 9 holes there in a couple months! Thanks for posting, I really enjoy seeing your family grow up. Can't wait to see you all again soon!
1 comment:
Barry, I love reading your updates, it makes me miss Provo sooooo much! I can see why you took your family back there after graduating school. We appreciate it so much more now that we're far away. John is jealous that you get to golf Eastbay, he's looking forward to his next round of 9 holes there in a couple months! Thanks for posting, I really enjoy seeing your family grow up. Can't wait to see you all again soon!
Post a Comment